Double Beady Toes Baby Footprint Birthstone Necklace - 925 Sterling Silver
DOUBLE BEADY TOES BABY FOOTPRINT BIRTHSTONE NECKLACE!
Personalised by you, custom made for you!
Everybody loves adorably cute little baby feet, so what better way to show the footprint
left in your heart forever than by wearing this personalised pendant set with your little ones birth month colours
sparkling alongside those little beady toes! Place an engraved name, initials, birth date or a short message
on each little foot to make this pendant even more unique to yourself...
...Select 2 birthstone months (or just choose your favourite colours)
...Decide if you would like engraving and what you wish the engraving to say - this can be names, dates, initials or a short message
(*Optional extra at no additional cost! Recommended maximum of 9 letters for each name, including spaces - note that the more letters used, the smaller the engraving will be to fit the space)
Plus view our Font Styles and Engraving info here
...Then just fill in your personalised selections in our easy to use drop down menu
And that's all there is to it!
of Rhodium plating overlaid upon solid 925 Sterling Silver
Approximate total weight of 3.9 grams
Complimentary necklace is included!
Presented to you in a jewellery box with postage included to most locations Worldwide!
We hope you have enjoyed creating your very own personalised jewellery with us!
- This item is covered for a RRP Discounted Re-order under our OzBuddie Care Policy ~ Read about it here
- Product arrival time may vary from 1.5 to 4 weeks depending on your location, stock availability, holiday peak times etc.
- Standard trackable shipping is INCLUDED Australia Wide - this item ships from overseas
- International - Standard trackable shipping INCLUDED to most locations
Click here for more information and FAQ's
- Express Post option applies to this item when selected at checkout
- Click here and please read for more personalised jewellery information, full ring size conversion guide and plated jewellery information & care